April 27, 2018

Green Gables Wedding Flowers

Jackie and Kevin's Wedding at Green Gables Estate
Photos by Ashley Concolino



This gorgeous couple's wedding day was so full of the love of family and friends, you could feel the joy everywhere you turned! Lots of bridesmaids, groomsmen and little ones were there to take part in the celebration, and I'm so grateful for the amazing photography of Ashley Concolino to capture the beauty of it all!

(Since I was a little girl, if anyone asked me my favorite color, I would answer "magenta!" Even now it's the first color I choose for my watercolor palette, so working with these flowers made me very happy!) 

Jackie's bouquet is layered with luxurious blush and berry-colored dahlias, English garden roses, and the prettiest magenta ranunculas, and on wedding day when I saw those fabulous shoes, I knew I'd gotten it right!!






Kevin and the guys looked so good in their blue suits with the bright bottle-cap boutonnieres! From the flowers on the swing, the dainty baby's breath halos on the flowergirls, to the candle-lit centerpieces and wedding cake with sprinkles, this was a fun, colorful, and memorable wedding!











Wishing you joy, Jackie and Kevin! 

Photography- Ashley Concolino
Venue- Green Gables Wedding Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment